Click on the black hearts above to navi. =)

Have a good day everyone!
Sleep tight and sweet dreams tonight!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Last Day at SIgN
Yesterday was my last day at SIgN. I was so sad that i cry while making a speech to my Lab. SO SAD! I keep felt like crying while i was talking until i cannot take photos. haha. But still i manage to take alot of photos with my lab ppl. haha. Love them alot and miss them. They are a good batch of ppl that i know during my attachment. Come to think of it, I was quite happy to be selected to be in that lab. Learn alot and of coz get to know them was the most wonderful thing that i had get. I will not forget them for sure. It a pity that i cannot continue to work in there but there are good memories. I know other ppl as well. So happy and glad that i get to know so many ppl from different lab and place. I am sure that i will visit them in the near future. Now time for some great photos. Love them.

the group of us!!! (Lack Mr Tay)


The BEST BOSS!

The BEST supervisor

The very nice Research officer (RO's)

The core Lab friends...
REC's Lab... lacking alot of ppl here.
I think i post the remaining in facebook. v slow here. haha. cya!





shweet dreams;
10:43 AM